05 December 2014

readers on sea point beach - western cape - south africa

reading 1

reading 2

 reading 3
reading 4

Post a Comment

capturing the moment...

My photo

Photography is my hobby and travelling, my passion...

I believe that “Less is Morehttp://james-nel.blogspot.com/”.  When it comes to photography, the challenge for me lies in capturing images with the least amount of photographic equipment.  

I use a bridge camera,  with one Leica lens only.  No additional lenses, extra lighting or filters.  I even get by without a tripod most of the time... 

I travel light - a basic camera, a memory card and a passion for photography.

I hardly ever do any post processing and don't  use Photoshop.  I only crop and and/or straighten an image if absolutely necessary.   

I believe that if you can't capture the image the way it presents itself at the time, leave it for somebody else to capture, and move on...

http://james-nel.blogspot.com/

Links:  

Most Popular Posts

Most Popular Posts

Google+ Followers